Saturday 26 November 2011

Parvati Melton hot potos








Parvati Melton, the long legged beauty from California, doesn't have just an enviable height, she has an attitude to die for as well. Instead of wallowing in self pity when her career had turned static for a while, she tried new things like participating in the Lakme Fashion Week and modelling for different brands and magazines and waiting to find a right project to happen. At 22, the actor has displayed a strong will power to battle a storm in her career and personal life and shown amazing alacrity to start life all over again in Telugu films.
The actor recalls having signed on a project with Mahesh Babu, which was delayed due to certain unfortunate reasons. She explains, “In the interim, I had to return to the US to attend on a family health emergency. I have a younger sister, who at the time was 8 years old, and she and my family needed me at their side. I choose my duty as a daughter and sister, over my career. If required, I would make the same decisions to choose family, and I have absolutely no regrets.”

No comments:

Post a Comment