Friday 24 June 2011




Actress Priyamani is excited and how. “The Celebrity Cricket League is a big deal. We get to see actors from four different industries on the same field. It is a complete treat. I’m sure it will be loads of fun,” she says. And the actress is doubly elated as she’s the brand ambassador for the entire tournament.
“Shriya (Saran) and I are the brand ambassadors for the entire event. This is because the two of us have acted in films in all four languages. While that’s a great feeling, I’m also forced to be politically correct and always root for the best team to win,” says Priya.
She’s twice as thrilled because the tournament begins on her birthday. “I’m a complete cricket buff. When Ashok Kheny announced that the first leg of matches begin in Bangalore on June 4, I couldn’t contain my excitement. I couldn’t have asked for a better birthday gift,” says Priya.
The Bangalorean actress’s currently got her hands full in Sandalwood. “Right now, I’m busy with two films in Sandalwood. One is Vishnuvardhanawith Sudeep. The other film is Lakshmi with Shivarajkumar,” says Priya, who also shares that she’s just signed another film that will take off in early July.
“I just heard the script of this film called KoKo, which is being directed by R Chandru. He approached me with the script earlier this week. I loved the storyline and I immediately gave my nod for the film. I’m going to be paired opposite Srinagara Kitty,” says Priya, who also has a heroine-centric filmKshetram with Shaam and Jagapathi Babu in her kitty.


No comments:

Post a Comment