Friday 24 June 2011







If all goes well, Priyamani may soon don the director's cap!
Says the actress, "My friends have been asking me to take up direction. But I still have a long way to go and have enough time on my hands. As of now, I have only acting in my mind. Let me first get the acting hangover. After that, I will definitely take up direction as I have always wanted to work behind the camera ."
Though everything is smooth on the films front, Priyamani is yet again a hot subject among gossip mongers for her alleged romance with Telugu actor Sumanth. "Sumanth and I are good friends and my family knows him very well. There's no romance brewing," she clarifies and adds, "Love and marriage can wait for me as I am yet to find my Mr Right. So, tying the knot is a distant dream," she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment