Sunday 2 October 2011

Bhanu hot tamil actress



She made a decent debut in Thamirabarani opposite Vishal and acquired the title Junior Nayantara. But luck was not in favour of Bhanu as she had to disappear from the limelight all of a sudden.
I was initially puzzled as to why I was not getting offers despite being part of a hit movie. Only after sometime I realised that it was because of a rumour, the Azhagarmalai actress says.
Saying that some had spread a malicious gossip that she had married a man of her choice in Kerala and quit acting, Bhanu adds, this false news has prevented acting offers from reaching me.
However, I am back in Kollywood now, she further says. I am currently playing an important role in Sattapadi Kuttramdirected by S A Chandrasekar). Also, I am there in a special number in Ponnar Sankar (Prashanth-starrer).

No comments:

Post a Comment