Wednesday 26 October 2011

Genelia hot potos



Genelia D'Souza is leading a hectic life shooting three movies back-to-back -- Hindi films Tera Naal Love Ho Gaya and Rock the Shaadi, and Telugu film Naa Ishtam -- and constantly shuttling between cities.

Her Tamil film Velayudham (starring Vijay, Hansika, Saranya Mohan and others) is a Diwali release and she plays a pivotal role as a journalist.

From Jaipur, where she is shooting, she spoke exclusively to Radhika Rajamani about her new film.

When you chose Velayudham, did you know it was the remake of the Telugu film Azad?
It's not a remake; it is inspired to a certain extent. That's what director Raja told me. I haven't watched Azad. I wanted to, but Raja asked me not to.

He said, it's a totally new film and you shouldn't get influenced. So I went with his brief.

All I knew was, it was going to be a different film. There was a sweetness about the girl but there was a serious side to her character too, and that's something I wanted at some level. I wanted to do a role of that calibre.

No comments:

Post a Comment